Permanent contracts, Monday to Friday, occasional weekends
Founded in 1949, Vapormatic has grown into a global company, marketing one of the largest ranges of replacement tractor parts and accessories in the world and distributing products to a growing customer base in over 90 countries.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, these exciting roles will enable the right candidates to develop a career within a market leading agricultural machinery parts business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service and support to established and new customers
- Managing and achieving sales results aligned with company objectives
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing business partners from our extensive customer base
Knowledge and skills required:
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of working within relevant sales or product support backgrounds, preferably within the agricultural industry
- Experience of good customer contact and knowledge of dealer/distribution channels
- Ability to carry out tactical planning and key account management
- Readiness to travel
- Able to demonstrate team work
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Desirable - An engineering or parts service background, language skills
For the successful candidates we offer a great working environment and competitive package.
Vapormatic / John Deere is an equal opportunities employer. If you feel you have the skills, knowledge and positive approach to do this role please apply via Talent Central, JD Jobs.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 29 January 2020.